Wednesday, September 07, 2016

Coming Attractions

I made a good start on my edits yesterday, so I'm on target to finish on time. I may not get quite as much done today because children's choir kicks off tonight. Tonight's just "meet the teacher," so I don't have to worry about lesson plans, and there's pizza, so I don't have to cook dinner.

I can safely say that there will probably be an Enchanted, Inc. book 9 because there were things I wanted to get to in book 8 that I ended up not getting to. I don't know when I'll be writing it. I don't have a main plot in mind yet, just some of the personal subplots. But rest assured that I'm not forgetting about some of the major things.

Meanwhile, I'm starting to get some stirrings of ideas and moments for the next Rebel Mechanics book. There's a new history book being released that sounds quite relevant, and I've already got a hold on it at the library (it's listed as being "on order"). The rest of this month is going to be focused on researching and planning this book. Along with doing a lot of business-type stuff. And probably sneezing a lot, since it's ragweed season.

And now off to work!

No comments: