Thursday, June 30, 2016

Book News!

So, in less than two weeks, this will be available:


At the initial release, it will be available in the major flavors of e-book and in paperback. Later, a hardcover will be available, for those who want matching sets, for libraries, etc. I still don't know about audio.

On the same day, you'll be able to get this:


That's the paperback, which looks just like the hardback but is less expensive, in case you got the book at the library and want a copy to keep but the hardback was too expensive. At the same time, the e-book price will be dropping.

I'll be trickling out details along the way, so stay tuned!

In my wildest revenge fantasies, sales of both will really take off and the publisher will feel stupid. I'll get to point and laugh. I know that's unrealistic, but it would be nice, and I can use all the help I can get, so please tweet, post, do Amazon or Goodreads reviews, etc., and if you've got a blog or web site and want a guest post or interview, let me know.

In other news, I started a new project that I'm not ready to talk about yet. I'm a chapter and a half into it, and I think it's going to be viable, but I want to be at least a 100 pages into it before I say that it's definitely going to be a thing.

In general, I was super virtuous yesterday because I not only did my writing, but I also exercised, ate properly, and drank plenty of water. I don't know if there's any link among all these things, but since I realized that in spite of thinking I was drinking enough water I actually came nowhere near the recommended amount and then started trying to drink more, I've had a lot more energy.

No comments: