Thursday, October 15, 2015

New Book News!

I feel like I've finally hit a rhythm on this book. I may not have quite met my goal yesterday, but I did more than I usually do on a Wednesday, which is usually nothing. I'm about to get to a part I've been looking forward to for a long time.

Meanwhile, I have a book coming out next month, book 3 in the Fairy Tale series, A Kind of Magic.

Here's the cover:


(Oooh, pretty!)

And you can already pre-order it at a lot of places. Right now, only the e-book is showing up, but it will also be in print and audio, and all three formats will be available November 24.

In case you want to pre-order it, here are the links:

Amazon

Apple iBooks

Google Play

Kobo

I believe these are all US-only, but the book will be available worldwide. Check your regional/local version of these venues.

It will also be available for the Nook at B&N, but they're weird about pre-orders. There may be more links to come.

Looking at this book again is making ideas start stirring. But first I have to finish the book I'm working on.

No comments: