Monday, May 01, 2006

One Deadline Down

I've finished and turned in my Battlestar Galactica essay, and I think I even like it. It got to be kind of fun before I was done with it, but now my brain is tired. I still have two more chapters to revise on The Current Monstrosity, and I've noticed I have a few wordy bad habits that I want to double-check on the first couple of chapters. I haven't decided yet if I'm going to force myself to work tonight or if I should give myself a break and then start fresh and then finish tomorrow. I'm usually exhausted at the end of my exercise class, so it may be a night for collapsing on the sofa and watching the Battlestar Galactica episodes I wanted to watch but that didn't apply to my essay. I have leftover fajitas from last night and a margarita is sounding good, too.

More reviews for Once Upon Stilettos are showing up. here's a nice one. And here's another one. The consensus seems to be that you don't have to have read the first book to read the second one. Of course, since I wrote both of them I have absolutely zero sense of that, so it's nice to have it externally validated.

And now I have to go get ready for my class. I'll be at the beach in a couple of weeks, so it's really crunch time for getting into swimsuit shape.

No comments: