Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Open Writing Question Post -- Ask Me Anything!

I had a late night last night due to wave after wave of major storms. The only damage I've noticed at my house was a petunia plant that was sheared off. My other plants were okay, and my patio furniture didn't seem to have been so much as moved, but it looks like there's some wind and hail damage in the neighborhood. Riding through storms like that isn't conducive to a restful night of sleep. I was at ballet class during the worst storm when the sirens went off, so we spent most of the class in the teachers' lounge/bathroom at the studio.

After the storms last night, and the resulting late morning and grogginess, it's a bit of a challenge to come up with a writing post, so I think I'll take a week off. My plagiarist will have to find some other source this week. Maybe I'll make it a comment post. if you have a question about writing, ask it in comments. If it's a short answer, I'll answer in comments. If not, then I'll use it as the basis for a future post.

Now I think I may take a walk to see how bad the damage in the neighborhood is. When we had the really bad storm a few years ago that ripped off roofs, I slept through it and didn't notice the damage until later in the day, so it's entirely possible that I didn't notice something major when I was driving home in a "lull" that was only intense rain without hail or a tornado.

No comments: