Friday, December 02, 2016

New Book Cover!

Busy day today. I've already run errands and done grocery shopping. I need to finish a proposal. And the weather is supposed to be so nasty tomorrow that they're already canceling all the outdoor Saturday holiday events, so I need to bring in all the Christmas stuff from the garage today so I can put it up over the weekend. And then I need to take care of some business stuff and do some baking. Whew!

So this will be short, but likely contains the thing you really want to see anyway. Ta da, the cover for the new book, coming December 13:

2 comments:

Angie said...

Where will this book be available?

Shanna Swendson said...

It should be in the usual places: Amazon, B&N, Apple, Kobo, Google. It will be available in e-book and paperback at first. Audio may be coming later.