Monday, October 17, 2016

Sick Day

Wouldn't you know, after all the work I put into learning that solo, I came down with a killer virus so that I woke up Saturday morning with no voice at all, and it only got worse from there. I spent Saturday drinking fluids and trying everything I could to get better, but it was a lost cause. I spent yesterday in bed watching history documentaries on cable because I just didn't feel up to sitting up. Today my throat doesn't hurt as much, and I can talk without pain, but I'm utterly weak. I took my laptop to bed and am making use of my bedroom TV.

I've decided to give myself a sick day, since the main thing on my to-do list was sitting and thinking, and I don't really feel like doing either. If I get ideas or get some brainstorming done, that'll be a bonus.

Now I'm watching the Harry Potter movies on cable. It's that kind of day.

No comments: