Wednesday, August 15, 2012

More Purchase Links

I have now survived my morning with the second graders. They survived, too, but not without a great deal of effort to kill each other. I lost track of how many times I had to say, "This is not a weapon."

I have more purchase links:
All Romance E-Books -- they offer both epub and mobi (Kindle) formats, as well as PDF.

Kobo

If you want to discuss this book or others in the series, there is an #enchantedinc hashtag on Twitter.

The only review on Amazon right now (or the last time I checked) was three stars, which is sad. I'm avoiding reading reviews because they mess with my head sometimes, so I don't know what the review said, but if you've read and feel inclined to review, please do, and feel free to be honest. I just hope there are some who want to give it more than three stars.

And now I think I need chocolate. Or maybe wine. Not because of the book but because of the kids. There was a nasty thunderstorm last night that woke me up and kept me awake for a while, and the kids were also affected. I'd hoped that they'd be groggy, but they were really hyper, and the playground was a swamp after all the rain, so we had to stay inside for the "blow off steam" recess period.

No comments: