Friday, August 10, 2007

On the Road Again

Just a quick note before I hit the road. I'm off to Austin for ArmadilloCon. This one will possibly be as much college reunion as it is a con, since some of my college friends are running it and there are likely to be more in attendance. That just occurred to me last night (duh!). I guess I should have had my hair done, or something, but these people lived in a dorm with me, so it's not like there are a lot of secrets or illusions.

This is my last trip for a while, and although I'm looking forward to the trip, I'm also looking forward to it being over because then I can be home for a while.

Now I need to go finish getting ready to leave.

Mom, if you're reading this, remember that Doctor Who is on at 7 tonight, an hour earlier than usual.

No comments: