Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Much Ado in Print!

The big news of the day is that the print version of Much Ado About Magic is now available. Here's the direct link. It may be a few days before it shows up connected to the Amazon listing. I have a copy, and it's a really nice book. It's a bit bigger than the previous books in the series, so it won't match your collection perfectly on the bookcase (sorry), but I think it's a higher-quality book. The paper stock seems nicer and the printing seems crisper.

A while ago (months? years? I've lost track of time), I was doing an every-other-week feature of answering questions about the series. Now that the new book is out and the next one is coming, it's probably a good time to start that again. So, if you have questions you want me to tackle, ask away! No spoilers, please. Awareness of the new books is trickling out, and I don't want anyone accidentally spoiled by a question that gives away anything major. I know, it's really hard to talk about this book without spoiling it. In fact, I can't find an excerpt from the next book to use for a reading because the whole book is a major spoiler for the previous book.

I have seen one review in which the reviewer hadn't read any of the previous books in the series and still got into it, which is nice to know.

I seem to be on the mend, but I'm giving myself one more sick day. The cough is still pretty nasty (though not as bad as it was) without the scary cough syrup. But I think one more day to rest will help me feel better faster. I ended up falling asleep on the sofa yesterday afternoon, and it was a nice little nap. I recall a bit of a dream in which the Doctor (from Doctor Who) somehow found Warehouse 13 (I fell asleep while watching Warehouse 13 OnDemand). Now I wish I could remember what happened because there's all sorts of potential there.

One reason I have to get better is I'm running out of stuff to watch. I'm caught up with everything I usually watch, and I've even marathoned rewatches of the stuff I really like. I may have to break out the DVDs, but that involves getting off the sofa and changing discs. I don't really have the attention span for an entire movie right now, so TV episodes are perfect, and if I've seen them, it doesn't matter if I zone out from time to time.

No comments: